Courtesy of Aol

Courtesy of Aol

Alabama vs. Clemson

Crimson Tide rallies together to claim National Championship 45-40

January 28, 2016

Alabama’s Crimson Tide took on the Clemson Tigers in Glendale, Arizona January 10 for the NCAAF Championships. Although the teams were tied 14-14 at halftime, Alabama made gains in the fourth quarter, including a risky onside kick, to prove the team ranked 1st in the SEC West would yet again emerge victorious. Once the clock ran out, the bright gold confetti fell and the faces of every Alabama fan glowed with pride.

“Alabama was going to win, they got all the key plays, like that major onside kick in the fourth.”

– Lukas Scherer (11)

“They’re incredible, they way Alabama made that comeback in the fourth quarter, they had to win.”

– Shane Clardy (11)

“My dad and I watch the game almost every year, unless we hate the teams playing. We get a bunch of food and drinks and bond talking to each other.”

– John Dahl (11)

“I was super excited when I found out Alabama won! It made me really excited for next year and I hope Nick Saban can lead the team to the championship again next year, when I’m a student there.”

– Sarah Menees (12)

“I thought going into the 4th quarter that Clemson was going to hang on to their three point lead and win. I was feeling pumped but my feelings soon turned when Kenyon Drake, who I watched at high school games when I lived in Georgia, returned a kickoff for a touchdown. Regardless of the outcome, I am still proud of Clemson and the season they had.”

– Carson Ountz (12)

Dragon Media • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in