Dragon Media

Dragon Media

Dragon Media

The Week in Pictures

More to Discover
About the Contributors
Molly Owens
Molly Owens, Assistant Editor
Molly Owens is a sophomore at Carroll High School and is in her second year with the Dragon Yearbook staff, this year as an Assistant Editor. In Molly’s free time, she hangs out with her friends, watches TV, or reads. She challenges herself as a student, managing classes like AP World History and Advanced English II. Molly loves to take photos with her Canon camera, whether it be for other people or for travel. She not only is a photographer for the yearbook, but will also be the photographer for Dragon Tennis. This year, Molly hopes to deepen her photography skills and knowledge and be an amazing teammate to the staff.
Sarika Ramesh
Sarika Ramesh, Staff
Sarika Ramesh is a sophomore at Carroll High School. She is beginning her journey on Dragon Media this year. Apart from school, she spends her time with her family and friends, biking, and listening to music. She has a strong passion for traveling and for food because there are an endless amount of things to explore. Photography and writing are important to her because of the infinite untold stories that can be shared.
Ashley Carcara
Ashley Carcara, Photo Editor
Ashley Carcara is a junior at Southlake Carroll Senior High. For the second year, Ashley is the photo editor of the yearbook. Along with being a photographer for the yearbook, she is on the Carroll Senior High student council. Some of her favorite things include: surfing, pancakes, One Direction, and when the pumpkin flavors come out at Dunkin’. 
Cailyn Cashon
Cailyn Cashon, Dragon Sports Media
Cailyn Cashon is a 15-year-old sophomore at Carroll High School. She is going into her second year in Dragon Media and is one of  the sports editors for the yearbook. She’s planning on being the sports desk for KDGN and is going to write her script for that role in the new class, Sports Media, taught by Lindsey Jacobson. She hopes to attend The University of Texas at Austin to study sports broadcasting and journalism; or Texas A&M at Corpus Christi to study marine biology. Her dream is to be recognized at a national level for her photography/videography since she has dedicated so much time and effort into it. Cailyn is also a committed member of National Charity League (NCL) with a board position as parliamentarian. When she’s not on the sidelines with a camera, she is either in Florida with her family or around Southlake with her friends. Her music taste varies, but her favorite artist is Lord Hurron. The inclusive, educational, and enjoyable environment of media classes is why she loves them so much.