Mica Kendall

Look back at it

Students highlight favorite achievements of 2015

January 28, 2016

It’s 2016: some students will be graduating, others will be taking the new SAT, and many will be setting goals for themselves for the new year. But let’s see if some students achieved a personal goal they set in 2015.

“I won a radio contest to meet my favorite band, the 1975, and I succeeded in embarrassing myself in front of them and making the lead singer, Matty Healy, laugh at me.”

– Mica Kendall (11)

“I somewhat procrastinated less than I usually do.”

– Eric Creech (11)

“I don’t really set goals; if you don’t set goals, you’ll never fail at what you do.”

– Brandon Vuong (11)

“One of my personal goals I achieved in 2015 was put up my first ever song on iTunes called ‘Somewhere in Neverland.’ I’m writing a new album based around my life, experiences, friends, and the fun times I’ve had in high school as my year comes to an end. It should come out this summer.”

– Evan Kolde (11)

“I achieved my goal of being able to sing at the state UIL solo and ensemble competition in Austin and received a one from the judges (one being the highest and 5 being the lowest.)”

– Elizabeth Hick (11)

“A big goal of mine was to get into Texas A&M and I succeeded.”

– Natalie Mansen (12)

“I have accomplished my goal on being more caring and helpful towards others and being more positive.”

– Katia Snyder (12)

“I’m extremely proud of the fact that I grew past five feet.”

– Tamara Nguyen (12)

“I hit my first home run on my club softball team which was a very memorable feat.”

– Emilia Egel (12)

“Two personal goals that I achieved in 2015 were that I got an internship with a software company and I also helped the Carroll STEM program grow and develop.”

– Cameron Wang (12)

Dragon Media • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in